Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 4--A nice comment and then Taxes, lights, water & gas…….

If you would like to check out a YouTube "movie" of pictures of the house just click on this link.

http://14brookgreenplace.blogspot.com/2013/03/welcome-to-14-brookgreen-place.html

Monday, it was my turn for bridge club at the house.  (It’s a good way to get the house clean and do a little cooking, too.)  As the afternoon was coming to a close, one of my friends and I were chatting in the living room.  She said, “I know I will love your other house, but I hate to see you leave here.  I love coming here, it always feels so warm and welcoming.”  Now, that made me cry.  I said, “Oh, how I wish I could convey that to the people who come to the blog!”

I guess you need to know where we are going.  I own a house about 15 miles north.  I have had “interesting” renters and I need to get back up there, clean it up and put it on the market.  It is bigger than this house with acreage so there is a lot to do.  It really makes me sick because when I left, it was in pristine condition.  After that, life will be an adventure. 

Today, we are going to give you the “FACTS” about living here.  In other words, how much does it cost to live at 14 Brookgreen Place.

County/City Real Estate Tax $2367
Semi-Annual HOA fees $737
Homeowner’s Insurance $694
Utilities:  Annual Expenses
Gas $785
Electric $1682
Water $300
Alarm System $150
   

Another “FACT” about living here for those of you finding us through the Armed Services Newspapers is that we are 30 minutes from Salisbury, NC and 2 hours from Durham and Asheville’s Veterans Hospital.  The hospital in Fayetteville is about 2 1/2 hours from the house.

Oh, and how could I forget----we just had a new Rheem Tankless Hot water heater installed.  Gosh, it is great, You will never run out of hot water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment